Iman New Look
Another 4 days Iman is going to celebrate his 2 months birthday. Now i realized that my little angel is growing up too fast. Iman is getting smarter day by day. Mama happy to see your beautiful smile and laughter that lightens up the whole house. Really love when you coos and squeals and mama had fun when having little conversation with you Iman..:). Another 2 weeks mama is getting back to work. Feel so sad to leave Iman alone at home. We have spend so much quality time together for this pass 2 months. Mama hope you behave well while mama is not around. I know you are such a good boy.
Yesterday, after hubby came back from work, we went to Subang Parade to do some shopping for little Iman. Now all shopping complex are having christmas and year end sale. I got crazy shopping clothes for Iman at the Pumpkin Patch. The clothes were so cute and I really like the design, different from other brands. Mama bought 5 shirts and 2 jeans for Iman and its all cost around RM300++. Wow..not bad because some of the items has discount up to 50%. Mama already become member of Pumpkin Patch, so next time when mama shop for you here, mama will get 10% discount for normal price item. Hehehe..interesting.
This morning before i give Iman a bath, I try to put it on Iman his new clothes. Luckily the clothes fit him well. You do look like a big boy and so adorable.
- Handsome Boy with his new Pumpkin Patch clothes-
After I bathe Iman, I wore Iman his new clothes that my hubby bought during Jusco Member Card sale at One Utama. So cute.
-Iman with his sporty looks-


1 Comments:
hai dik... skg ni gmba iman je laa ye.. hehehe.. comeinye iman.. mcm big boy...
Post a Comment
<< Home