Saturday, January 21, 2006

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved"

I really miss my boo. This is what's like when having a long distance relationship..me in JB further up my study for 2nd degree, and he's working in KL. But i'm comfortable with this kind of relationship..It's better then seeing each other every day..Nanti boring pulak..huhu..Dahla after getting married nanti nak kena dok mengadap muka die 24 hours..It's normal rindu2..but bler I have a tons of workloads, mmg I forgot about him until he merajuk. Same with me too when he's bz. Bila lama tak jumpe, then bila ada peluang berjumpa tu it feel so special (its like when u first time falling in love) and can't waste a second pun to spend the precious time with him...Macam2 perangai org bercinta ni..PeLiK TuL!!..Now he's bz packing up his stuffies cause his house nak buat renovation this February. Kitchen nak besarkan cause mak die ni bussinesswoman - buat cakes, cookies etc, so need more spacela & also nak add more rooms. Renovation tak start lagi but he is too excited and looking forward to design his brand new room. Dah siap buat wishlist ape nak beli...tv, dvd player, disc player, new bedroom set and also dok pk what color to paint his bedroom wall, aircond and wireless skali....Ape2 jerla sayang oii...U have the money so spend it..but spend it wisely okay dear..bukan itu jer, bergoncang jantung I nie when he told me yang mak die siap cakap "Bila umah dah siap nanti angah bolehla bertunang"..'ALAMAK BERTUNANG??I'M NOT READY YET!!!'..Walaupun ramai member2 yang berlumba-lumba getting engaged and married tp i tak rasa nak get into that world yet. I want to enjoy my single life puas2. Nanti dah terikat susah pulak..Taknakla rushing sangat cause sooner or later the time will comes. My parents pun tak galakkan kawin awal2..and I taknak seksa my bf...Give him time nak savings..Bila both of us dah really stable, then only can think about it seriously. Lagipun his target for this year is to buy a house and i'm going to be completed my study this April. After this I need to hunt for a job to have my own money. Nak enjoy dengan duit sendiri sebab selama nie dok lenjan duit abah jer..sian kat abah yang sangat2 pemurah & langsung tak berkira dengan anak2..Ur da greatest abah..really2 love u..Hoping my bf will behave like my abah (skang ni dah ada ciri2 tu skit). I also want to buy my dream car and add more on my savings so that I manage to buy dowries yang best2 for my bakal husband & want to give him a big surprise on our wedding nanti..bestnyeee..I hope all my dreams will come true..Insyallah..
'Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home